Desktop Support Technician
Our Systems Department plays a key role in keeping us running like a well-oiled machine. They provide IT support to our 2000+ employees - identifying, researching, and resolving technical issues in a fast-paced and always changing environment.
R/GA is looking for a confident, outgoing and proactive individual to join our Information Technology team responsible for delivering end user focused IT support to our Sydney and Melbourne offices - location is flexible, you can be based in either city.
As a member of the R/GA Systems group, you will be responsible for managing day-to-day support of both offices, approximately 100 users, with the assistance of the global Systems support organization.
- Hands on troubleshooting user issues and providing IT support to a growing user base both onsite and remotely.
- Imaging of Mac & Windows machines using JAMF, Ivanti, & InTune management tools.
- Software deployment and day-to-day troubleshooting.
- On-boarding/off-boarding of employees in local offices.
- Day to day management of local IT operations including support, purchasing and vendor management.
- Assist in the installation and maintenance of AV systems.
- Remote hands support for server, network and infrastructure colleagues.
- Work with local HR, Office Services, & Facilities staff regarding user experience, physical space, security, etc.
- Customer focused end-user support.
- 3-5 years experience supporting Macintosh & Windows operating systems.
- Experience with JAMF, LANDesk, & InTune management tools.
- Experience managing 3rd party suppliers.
- IT ticket management logging, tracking and monitoring end user requests.
- Management of local office IT asset inventory, including procurement, distribution and disposals.
- Experience with administering user accounts and computers in Active Directory, Azure AD, MFA etc.
- Experience with AV systems, both physical and virtual conferencing systems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfort and confidence working with people at all levels within the organization including senior management.
- Support and positively impact coworkers and teams in a highly collaborative environment.
- Customer service first approach.
- Flexibility to work with a global support organization that spans time-zones.
- Self starter. Must be comfortable working in a different time zone and being self-directed.
- Familiarity with Asian cultures and languages, specifically in Singapore, Japan, China - a second language is a plus.
- Open to potential travel to other offices within the APAC region.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Customer Service Responsiveness
- Technical Acumen
- Collaboration & Communication
- Timely Completion of Work
- Policy Compliance
- Data management
Our purpose is to create a more human future. We lead by our six values:
- We’re kind humans. We’re not “resources”, we’re real people. We treat everyone with integrity and respect, and leave our egos in the elevator.
- We’re outsiders. We go where others won’t to uncover hidden opportunity. We challenge tradition and ignore the status quo. We don’t care what everyone else is doing, only what we’re doing next.
- We’re better together. None of us are as good as all of us. Brilliant ideas can come from anywhere, but more often than not ours come from everyone. We thrive on our differences and actively collaborate across regions, time zones, and cultures.
- We’re changemakers. We choose to embrace change. We don’t just react to today; we act on tomorrow. We want to change the world (and we’re not afraid of changing ourselves in the process).
- We’re radical optimists. We’re in love with the possibility, but never blind to the reality. We can tease out the potential in any problem, and once we find the silver lining, we’ll get to work mining it.
- We’re always learning. We stay relentlessly curious, forever looking for new ways of doing things. We know there’s no such thing as perfection, and that’s fine, because the journey is just as important as the destination.
No-matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with (please do tell us your pronouns), you're welcome at R/GA. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any interview process, please do let us know.