The R/GA resource management team plays an integral role in helping to understand our talent and staff work. They are a team of collaborative individuals that help provide opportunities for employees, curate the right teams and advise on staffing trends.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be an Associate Talent Manager at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Work with producers and group/office leads to understand the client engagements, SOW’s, and funding that drive resource needs
- Liaise with various department heads to understand and manage team resource needs
- Partner with Recruitment to identify when internal resources are not available and prioritize open positions.
- Make recommendations based on understanding of group member skill sets across creative and technology departments
- Monitor group and office bandwidth to maximize utilization across team resources
- Partner with HR to escalate any information related to retention/employee relations and contribute input to employee performance reviews
- Escalate issues related to group rotations, retention or employee relations, workflow and projected staffing needs
The ideal person
- Has outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Is a quick and creative problem solver who works well under pressure
- Has budgeting and production experience
- Understands the disciplines within a digital agency
- Has a strong understanding of MS Excel and familiarity with enterprise management applications
- Can work collaboratively to develop staffing solutions
- 2+ years of traffic or operations experience.
- At least 1-2 years of experience with resource management, talent acquisition or production or related field
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Great communication skills, including written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Proactive and solution orientated
- Advanced organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and team player