R/GA is looking for a Senior Visual Designer to join our CRM team. Our Designers are makers and storytellers that use design to bring ideas to life. They lead projects into uncharted creative territories without blinking. They’re design fundamentalists, but approach projects with rational and innovative mindsets. They know how a product should look, feel and work, and understand what users need and want in the digital space and in real life.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Senior (Digital) Designer at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Execute top quality design work in line with agency standards
- Manage the quality of design throughout all phases of a project
- Mentor and manage Designers and Junior Designers
- Participate constructively in inter-department and cross-service line communications
- Work with Creative and Art Directors to ensure design work exceeds client expectations
- Create designs oriented to CRM communication to reach specific segments of customers based around campaigns and launches. Work with Social Media platforms, emailing, banners and all kind of CRM communications and specs.
- Work with different phases and launches at the same time.
- Help to evolve these communications to experiences that continually help drive brand love and loyalty while supporting marketing and business objectives and priorities.
- Contribute to the creation and definition of flexible design systems and visual languages.
The ideal person
- Has a proven ability to produce cutting edge creative work, and a master-level understanding of design, including typography and layout
- Exhibits exceptional communication skills within the agency team and with clients
- Has outstanding presentation skills
- Can lead a team and mentor junior team members
- Must have experience in creating visual interface designs and campaign for all kind of brands.
- Has a sharp eye for design and excellent attention to detail and CRM specs.
- Has a proven track record in both CRM and campaign work.
- 5+ years’ experience designing
- Experience on CRM creative communication
- Advanced command of Adobe Creative Suite, Figma and Keynote
- Advanced level of English
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Animation and motion graphics experience
- Experience in working with Art Directors or Art Direction briefs