The Talent Experience Lead is responsible for supervising daily operations across several offices in our network, in addition to owning a range of operational activities throughout the employee lifecycle. Reporting into the Associate Director, Talent Experience, the Lead will help shape the development of junior roles within the team, in addition to assuring operational excellence.
Primary responsibilities and duties:
The Lead’s primary activities can include, but are not limited to, answering general inquiries from employees, assuring timely and accurate entry of data, drafting letters and official documents, and collaborating with numerous internal stakeholders to attend to the operational needs of the business.
In addition, the Talent Experience Lead is expected to guide 1-2 direct reports in their career development, planning their future growth within the company, supporting their daily needs, and serving as an initial point of escalation for stakeholders. The Lead is also expected to carry out a range of initiatives and projects to improve the overall effectiveness of operations, as well as the culture within the team.
- Exceptionally organized and able to organize the work of others
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and shifting priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- English language proficiency
- Ability to manage people and set clear expectations
- Solution focused and able to proactively identify potential issues
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive data
- At least 2+ years’ experience in HR operations
- Bachelors in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration or similar