The Production Director will sit on the Nike Account leadership team; in partnership with our Creative Director, Design Director, Strategy Director and Client Service Director. Your role will be to collaborate with the team leaders, bring people together and inspire your team members with a solution-oriented approach.
You will be required to balance financial and delivery success, while helping navigate our teams and clients towards those goals.
You will be accountable for the successful operating performance across the Nike account and need to be a trusted partner to senior clients on all financial, operational, delivery and governance matters. You will also be a key contributor to the strategic direction of the account.
- Deliver comms and systematic projects
- Partner with team leadership and engage with our most senior clients to develop, sustain, and grow the scope of the account across both organic and new business.
- Oversee team capacity planning, allocation and collaboration with discipline leads to ensure team fit and suitability
- Steward account P&L including (but not limited to) revenue targets, billability and utilization, SRS targets, freelance targets and gross margin targets
- Develop client retainer proposals and client-facing communications around how we orient to solve the needs of their business
- Steward the team towards world-class work
- Lead contract negotiations and provide review and approval for account contracts and commercial agreements
- Develop and implement thought leadership, training materials, process improvements and innovative solutions and services for the account
- Mentor and guide Production staff across all aspects of Production excellence including delivery and client satisfaction
The ideal candidate:
- Builds strong relationships and engenders trust, inspires and develops colleagues across capabilities through contagious passion for clients and their businesses
- Is committed to curating smart and lean teams and processes to meet and exceed margin targets
- Has a flexible attitude toward evolving priorities and environments
- Actively champions equity, diversity and inclusion
- Has strong negotiation skills
- 15+ years industry experience, including agency-side experience running large engagements
- Deep understanding across experiential, digital products and services, and marketing work types
- Successful management of networked teams across multiple geographies
- Global client exposure and experience working in fast-paced, campaign oriented accounts