At R/GA we design businesses and brands for a more human future. We’re looking for an Executive Director of Talent to help shape and support our regional strategy across Asia.
In this role you’ll be responsible for the talent experience in our Asia offices, namely Singapore, Indonesia, Shanghai and Tokyo, in collaboration with the local talent experience leads.
You’ll work closely with the regional leadership team to develop and advance our talent experience program and strategy. This includes pursuing proactive and reactive talent programs, including but not limited to training and development, employment policies, and partnering with the regional talent acquisition and talent management teams for effective and holistic talent experience.
The role suits a dynamic, entrepreneurial thinker keen to play a key role in driving the best talent experience and maximizing business impact for one of the most diverse and fastest growing regions within the R/GA network.
- Working in partnership with the regional MD to continue to create a culture of belonging where employees at all levels can bring their whole selves to work
- Managing a team across the region and designing and implementing regional level people strategy as well as working closely with local talent partners to ensure local people strategy is implemented
- Aligning with global initiatives and being a proctor of the region to ensure initiatives are culturally relevant and accessible
- Work with team to create regional training and development program for the region
- Work with regional and local MDs to design and implement career planning and development programs
- You will be the point of escalation for any employment relations issues across the region
- Intimate knowledge and understanding of local talent laws across Asia, especially for Singapore, Indonesia, Japan and China
- Oversee local talent partners executing employment visas, relocation, payroll, etc
- Partner with TA Manager to design and strategise on regional acquisition programs
- Partner with local Talent Experience Leads to ensure the right relationships with tertiary institutions are built
Partnership with Talent Management
- Partner with Regional ED Talent Management to ensure network career opportunities (short and long term) are identified and rolled out
The ideal candidate
- You have experience building strong, trusting relationships with senior business leaders and are able to flex comfortably between advisor and coach
- You have experience using people analytics to inform decision making and measure success
- You have experience managing and leading a team that has a high performance culture.
- You have a passion for results and are able to deliver from end to end in a fast paced environment
- Very strong EQ, with fine tuned instincts and problem solving skills.