R/GA is seeking a part-time resource manager to join our Berlin office as a Talent Manager.
Talent Managers at R/GA play a crucial role in enabling our multidisciplinary teams to do their best work and grow individually by curating the right talent for the right opportunities.
R/GA Berlin is a relatively new office with a small but rapidly growing team of practitioners in product & services, brand design & consulting and marketing & communications. Our ambition is to provide end-to-end services for clients seeking to build new companies and offerings. This context will provide a highly dynamic and demanding experience for a Talent Manager (resource manager) but also a unique opportunity for personal growth and development in a supportive environment.
- Work with producers and group/office leads to understand the client engagements, SOW’s and business requirements that drive resource needs
- Liaise with various department heads to understand and manage team resource needs
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to identify when internal resources are not available and prioritise open positions
- Make recommendations based on understanding of skill sets across creative and technology departments
- Monitor group and office bandwidth to maximise utilisation across team resources
- Partner with Talent (HR) to escalate any information related to retention/employee relations and contribute input to employee performance reviews
- Escalate issues related to group rotations, retention or employee relations, workflow and projected staffing needs
- Ability to work diplomatically and collaboratively to develop staffing solutions and resolve challenges as they arise
- Budgeting and traffic and/or operations experience in a production environment
- A strong understanding of our disciplines and direct experience working in this context
- A solid understanding of MS Excel and familiarity with enterprise management applications
- Empathy. You are highly attuned to the needs and perspectives of others.
- Resourcefulness. You’re remarkably good at making do, and overcoming challenges.
- Conscientiousness. You demonstrate extraordinary care and diligence in your work.
- Decency. You do right by others, even if it means missing out on an opportunity.
- Curiosity. You have a driving spirit of interest and inquiry. You love to learn.
- Tenacity. You have mental resolve and grit, especially in the face of adversity.
Remote / Hybrid Options
At R/GA Berlin we’ve been working remotely for the past two years, and fully embraced our ‘you do you’ philosophy. We’re planning gradually opening up our office space in Prenzlauer Berg, and exploring what our hybrid working environment will look like, which may include some requirements to work from the office. We’re also embracing and appreciating the potential fully remote working can offer our people, as well as the business - we’d love to hear about your home working experience and what your expectations are.
No-matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with (please do tell us your pronouns), you're welcome at R/GA. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any interview process, please do let us know!