R/GA’s Talent Team approaches people strategies the way R/GA approaches work for our clients. We are creative, technology driven, human centered and innovative. We make things happen. As a global company with over a dozen offices worldwide, we push our business forward, while solving challenges of scale in an ever-evolving industry. Our Talent Experience Specialists are people-first crafters of experiences throughout the employee lifecycle. Using their subject-matter expertise, tools, and technology, their goal is to create a working environment where employees can create the best work of their lives.
The Talent Experience Associate’s areas of responsibility will include generalist support and execution of daily operational tasks, as they collaborate with other team members to assure the operational excellence of the BA-based Talent Experience team.
The Associate will own a range of operational activities throughout the employee experience lifecycle, such as new hire entry, payroll processing, and other data entry driven activities within the Talent Experience team.
Reporting into the Associate Director, Talent Experience, the Associate’s primary focus is to support the global Talent team with daily operations and deliver an excellent employee experience.
Daily Operational Support
- Support Talent team members in facilitating effective business operations
- Respond to employee questions regarding benefits, payroll and time off
- Issue Resolution and troubleshooting
- Payroll processing
- Maintain employee records in online systems
- Identify and resolve data quality or process issues
- Attend team meetings and collaborate with the US-based Talent Team
- Process new hire paperwork
- Create legal employment documents from templates
- At least 1+ years’ experience of human resources/business or related experience.
- Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented, with outstanding time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new information quickly
- Strong English language skills required
- Strong MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and Google Drive for Work are required
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to provide world-class service to employees at all levels
- Solution focused and able to proactively identify potential issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive data