Senior Experience Designer
We are looking for a Senior Experience Designer to join our growing Experience Design team in London.
At R/GA, we design businesses and brands for a more human future.
Our Experience Design team creates meaningful and memorable experiences that engage and empower people in their everyday lives. They know how a product should look, feel and work, and understand what people need and want in the digital space and in real life.
We work in an environment that embraces collaboration across all disciplines. An environment that encourages people to push beyond the boundaries of convention in pursuit of truly visionary work.
As a Senior Experience Designer, you’ll work side-by-side with the industry’s brightest minds and contribute to projects for the world’s top brands while receiving mentorship, training, and experience on accounts that push boundaries and set new standards.
On any given day you might be
- Conduct interviews, competitive research, design explorations, and strategic analysis
- Create interactive experiences that are useful to users and promote our client’s businesses
- Identify key ideas to drive projects and how to implement them in multiple channels
- Work with visual designers to co-create design systems
- Provide deliverables including prototypes, proof of concept documents, wire frames, user flows, use cases, and user scenarios
- Present various aspects of the user experience to development team and clients
- Track and monitor progress on development and quality of the experience
You’d be the right fit if you
- Has proven design experience with examples of successfully launched projects that demonstrate strategic, conceptual and creative thinking
- Is exceptionally organized and able to switch between different projects in a fast-paced environment
- Understands interactive experiences, channels, and design principles
- Is proficient in underlying interactive technologies, such as web and mobile
- Exemplifies grace under pressure
- Has exceptional presentation and written communication skills
- Is a natural leader and comfortable working directly with clients
- 5+ years of experience in Product/Service/Experience Design or relevant school experience
- Knowledge of what good design systems look like while being able to zoom out and see the broader picture that connects the dots to create a cohesive overall experience
- Proficiency in UI tools for design, presentation and prototyping including Figma, Sketch, the Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Principle, Keynote and Google Slides
- Ability to communicate with grace and stay calm under pressure
- Passion for innovation and craft as well as experimentation with technology
- Point of view on specific areas of interest within experience design, industry trends or sectors and confidence in promoting them both internally and externally from the agency channels