Our Strategists work closely with media and analytics to create impactful, integrated, and measurable strategic platforms. They’re thought leaders who find the best approach to clearly present data that drives innovation. They uncover cultural insights that surface opportunities and meaning for brands, and create detailed, yet simple presentations that tell stories and provide recommendations that contribute to the strategic direction of client work.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Strategy Supervisor at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Lead the planning process for key strategic initiatives on specific accounts
- Manage the day-to-day business of a given project
- Lead key client meetings and internal leadership meetings
- Provide strategic leadership and teamwork to take clients to new and interesting strategic territories
- Deliver strategically driven creative work, from ideation phase to full execution
The Ideal Person
- Can independently growing a brand or business
- Demonstrates the ability to lead clients into new strategic areas
- Has knowledge and experience with the web and other interactive environments
- Can craft strong strategic arguments to support your position and recommendations
- 5+ years’ experience leading innovative strategies at an agency or working with developing insights, leading cultural trends, and driving big ideas for interactive platforms
- Solid skills in all core areas of planning, including research and insights, business strategy, media and connections, analytics, cultural trends digital and social strategies. Documents are to be created both in Japanese and English.