Senior Account Manager, Melbourne
At R/GA, we design businesses and brands for a more human future. We work in an environment that embraces collaboration across all disciplines. An environment that encourages people to push beyond the boundaries of convention in pursuit of truly visionary work.
Our Client Services team serves as the first line of contact with our clients. They identify client needs and work strategically to provide thoughtful solutions with measurable results. We set the bar high at R/GA. We don’t just strive to solve our client’s problems; we challenge ourselves to transform their entire category.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be an Account Manager at R/GA:
On any given day you might:
- Serve as a day-to-day agency representative for our clients
- Provide support to Account Director with internal workflow and administrative processes
- Develop strategic and creative briefs that match our client's marketing objectives
- Participate in daily and weekly work-in-progress meetings
- Collaborate with our clients’ other agency partners
- Collaborate with creative and strategy departments to review concepts and develop client presentations
- Working closely with our production and content management teams to oversee website updates and deliver work according to client deadlines
The ideal person:
- Enjoys problem solving and thinks outside the box
Has a great sense of ownership and thrives on challenges
- Presents themselves professionally and has experience with public speaking
- Has a thorough knowledge of the principles of advertising, marketing and media
- Understands fundamental project management skills and techniques
- Is passionate about getting to know a brand inside-out and seeks to identify new opportunities
- Has an open mindset and thrives working with like-minded people in a highly collaborative environment
Has confidence in engaging with senior level clients and ability to clearly articulate his own work.
- 3+ years’ experience in developing interactive projects, and working with large creative teams and clients
- Experience with various projects types, including web, mobile, video, brand, and strategic consulting
No-matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with (please do tell us your pronouns), you're welcome at R/GA. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any interview process, please do let us know.
Our purpose is to create a more human future. We lead by our six values:
- We’re kind humans. We’re not “resources”, we’re real people. We treat everyone with integrity and respect, and leave our egos in the elevator.
- We’re outsiders. We go where others won’t to uncover hidden opportunity. We challenge tradition and ignore the status quo. We don’t care what everyone else is doing, only what we’re doing next.
- We’re better together. None of us are as good as all of us. Brilliant ideas can come from anywhere, but more often than not ours come from everyone. We thrive on our differences and actively collaborate across regions, time zones, and cultures.
- We’re changemakers. We choose to embrace change. We don’t just react to today; we act on tomorrow. We want to change the world (and we’re not afraid of changing ourselves in the process).
- We’re radical optimists. We’re in love with the possibility, but never blind to the reality. We can tease out the potential in any problem, and once we find the silver lining, we’ll get to work mining it.
- We’re always learning. We stay relentlessly curious, forever looking for new ways of doing things. We know there’s no such thing as perfection, and that’s fine, because the journey is just as important as the destination.