Our approach to work is always human first. This unwavering focus helps us create meaningful and memorable experiences that live across digital platforms and often blur-the-line between the digital and real world. We believe disruptive thinking happens when you collide experts in design, technology and culture.
Our Client Services team serves as the first line of contact with our clients. They identify client needs and work strategically to provide thoughtful solutions with measurable results. We set the bar high at R/GA. We don’t just strive to solve our client’s problems; we challenge ourselves to transform their entire category.
The Senior Account Director leads and manages client engagement that exists within the R/GA global network from our London office. In addition, this person is responsible for client satisfaction, relationship growth, driving the innovation of your clients business and delivering best in class quality of service. Ultimately, your role is to ensure the client has the best possible experience of working with R/GA.
What will be expected of you?
- Experience having led large-scale multi-market multi-platform and e-commerce development, digital activations and brand experiences is a must.
- Experience of progressive tech applications, and a passion for partnering closely and collaboratively with clients to innovative solutions.
- Leadership and development of R/GA’s relationship with three progressive clothing brands with a desire to disrupt and innovate.
- There is a huge opportunity to scale and grow these relationships so this really is a role you can put your stamp on.
- The role would best suit a candidate who is tenacious, resilient, entrepreneurial and possesses strong leadership and influencing skills.
- Influencing senior-level client relationships by forming strategic partnerships.
- Responsibility for driving growth of the client relationships through identifying Digital Innovation opportunities, selling in R/GA’s point of view to senior clients and developing and implementing growth strategies into work.
- Identifying and building an ongoing pipeline of opportunity that converts into work and revenue that delivers across the year.
- You will have ultimate accountability and ownership of these accounts by setting the account vision and tangible account plans.
- Leadership of multi-disciplinary teams and working with agency teams across the network. Ability to inspire and motivate others to achieve their best work.
- Build a high-performing team culture within the agency. Working in particular close partnership with your strategic, delivery and experience leads.
No-matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with (please do tell us your pronouns), you're welcome at R/GA. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any interview process, please do let us know.
Applications will close on Monday, 1st of July 2022.