As an Associate Media Strategist you will execute campaigns across Paid Social, Search, and Programmatic channels, being responsible for spending the media budget, reporting and optimizing campaigns. If you are analytical, curious, detail oriented and want to develop your career in digital marketing, R/GA has a place for you.
You will join a growing team for a new billion dollar client focused on the next generation of personal wellness and innovative digital health solutions. R/GA is a creatively driven company that integrates media and technology to make a positive impact on the world, and our mission is to design businesses and brands for a more human future. We believe there is no category more important, or in need of a more human future than health.
With the massive acceleration of the digital health space and the flood of new wellness brands, it’s become a very confusing landscape for consumers. As part of this team you will have the unique opportunity to help solve that, and innovate in the health space for our client.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be an Associate Media Strategist at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Manage large scale, complex paid media campaigns across Search, Social, and Display channels
- Be responsible for campaign implementation, optimization and reporting
- Execute marketing campaigns using third party campaign management platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Ads and Business Manager.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and understanding of KPI's for online/digital media
- Help translate data into actionable insight relevant to sales and operational objectives, and master understanding of reported metrics and what they mean
- Deliver daily budget pacing docs and help provide optimization recommendations
- Manage multiple projects, drive hard to completion, and deliver effective results
- Work closely with your manager/team to identify industry changes and translate those into actionable recommendations for clients
- Manage multiple relationships, develop and maintain a strong rapport with team members and media industry partners
The Ideal person:
- Is a passionate, entrepreneurial self-starter who loves marketing, media and technology
- Has strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment
- Outgoing and sociable; willing to wear many hats and work on projects of all types
- Team player, desire and ability to manage multiple relationships at a time
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with an eye for detail
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree and a proficient level of english
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and Google suite of applications
- Professional experience in advertising or media, either in an agency, brand, or media publisher/platform a plus
- Working knowledge of Prisma (MediaOcean) or other media billing platforms, and knowledge of media billing and media reconciliation workflows a plus