Our Designers are makers and storytellers that use design to bring ideas to life. They lead projects into uncharted creative territories and create new outcomes. There design fundamentalists, but approach projects with a systems and stories mindset. They identify user needs, interpret client challenges, create innovative concepts and define visual language.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Designer at R/GA:
- Not just a stellar designer but a team player looking to take the next step in your career. You are confident working with clients and other disciplines to create work that hasn’t been done before.
- A world-class designer with impeccable craft and flair, comfortably and consistently superb in your execution across a range of visual styles and mediums. Able to define creative concepts around systematic thinking, story-telling and campaign thinking, always with a view to how these resonate with youth culture.
- Proactive and positive in your approach to the work and the team around you.
- A collaborator. You will collaborate closely with our strategy, design, production and creative teams to ensure innovative outcomes.
- Hungry to continue improving your craft and fast-track your career.
- Interested in more than design. You understand how to create work that resonates in youth culture and beyond.
- A natural communicator. You are confident and articulate expressing yourself in verbal and written form.
On any given day you might:
- Define concepts and visual narratives that are grounded in strategy and culture.
- Create designs such as user interface, layouts, brand identity and iconography to a high standard
- Contribute to the creation and definition of flexible design systems and visual languages
- Define art direction and evolve existing visual centers and guidelines
- Work closely with the Design Director and CD to push the design craft and execute the creative vision.
- Take an active part in presentations
- Explain and articulate design decisions and rationale with confidence
Our ideal person:
- Has an equal mix of conceptual thinking and design craft.
- Is able to create and craft innovative award winning work.
- Is able to work across more than one project and effectively manage their time.
- Has a sharp eye for design and excellent attention to detail.
- Has a proven track record in both systematic and campaign work.
- Has experience with motion design.
- Has an active creative and cultural life.
- 3+ years agency or similar experience
- Advanced command of Adobe Creative Suite, Figma and Keynote
- Advanced level of English
- Animation and motion graphics experience
- Experience in working with Art Directors or Art Direction briefs