As Marketing Communications Manager, you’ll drive awareness and growth for one of the most dynamic and fast-growing offices in our global network. You’ll have the opportunity to develop a local strategy and plan for our continued success in Singapore, and be integral in its delivery.
You will work with the APAC Communications Director and SGP Management Team to position and promote R/GA Singapore. This will include spearheading original thought leadership for events and editorial, managing media relations, helping prepare and place innovative content in a wide variety of channels, championing internal culture and actively supporting new business initiatives.
- Work with the APAC Communications Director to identify local and regional opportunities to position and promote R/GA Singapore
- Develop and implement a growth-focused annual marketing and communications plan incorporating events, thought leadership and internal initiatives
- Prepare key messaging, write and produce the materials to deliver it, including editorial and seminar pitches, social media posts, case studies and other content which tells R/GA Singapore’s unique story
- Optimize the external visibility of R/GA Singapore via global channels, including .com, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook
- Coordinate awards, including management of an annual calendar, entry preparation and judging opportunities
- Build new and leverage upon existing close trade and general media relationships
- Work with leadership to develop individual profiles within the industry
- Draft press releases, award announcements and other materials for both internal and external audiences
- Communicate with client POCs on press release approval, quotes, award entries etc.
- Challenge, motivate and support the team to promote the thinking and work of R/GA Singapore
- Keep our global network up-to-date on Singapore activities via internal channels
- 3-5 Years Experience in a similar role in Singapore
- Visibility of R/GA Singapore, measured across media mentions, event appearance, site traffic
- Consistent positioning of R/GA Singapore capabilities, measured by media mentions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.