Our Strategists and Planners work closely with brands, data, experience design and analytics to create impactful, integrated, and measurable strategic platforms. They’re thought leaders who find the best approach to clearly present data that drives innovation. They uncover cultural insights that surface opportunities and meaning for brands, and create detailed, yet simple presentations that tell stories and provide recommendations that contribute to the strategic direction of client work.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Strategy Director at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Serve as the strategic leader for a specific business, and take accountability for growing that business, spotting new opportunities.
- Partner with other account leads to guide our most senior clients towards bold and innovative solutions.
- Work with clients to restate and rework their briefs and potentially build new briefs from scratch.
- Demonstrate an analysis of category, brand, cultural and people trends that highlights opportunities for clients’ businesses.
- Partner with creative, production, and client service to create innovative strategies and groundbreaking output.
- Translate strategic discoveries into inspiring briefs and roadmaps for our clients.
The Ideal Person
- Is familiar with research methodologies and brand and marketing models.
- Is innately curious, has an insight into human behavior, and an instinct for popular culture.
- Isn’t afraid to share their personal/unique point of view.
- Is able to work across different groups and disciplines to push work forward.
- Can use brand strategy to inform product strategy, design and experience.
- Experience creating brand strategy and defining brand equity.
- A proven track record of successfully leading clients into new strategic areas.
- A broad range of approaches for building brands, including advertising, social media, CRM, search, innovation, and media and connections planning.
- If you have a breadth of experience across disciplines including CRM, innovation, social media, brand strategy, or working for a brand owner.