With over 1,800 employees across the globe, our Office Services team plays an integral role in maintaining and assisting our staff. They provide much needed support to keep R/GA running smoothly and efficiently.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be an Executive Assistant R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Provide complex calendar management to ensure the MD´s schedule is followed and respected
- Handle all MD´s travel arrangements in alignment with R/GA travel policies and procedures
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and assist with special research assignments
- Process business related expenses
- Liaise with Executive Assistants in other offices/locations on projects and tasks
- Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and retreats (and assist with staff meetings and events as needed).
- Anticipates executive and agency needs
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Exercises good judgment, tact, and patience in a high pressure environment
- Utilizes excellent planning and organizational skills, and a strong attention to detail
- Has outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Personal requests in extraordinary circumstances, as dictated by the business
- Uses high level of discretion and judgement, often speaking on behalf of assigned executive
- 5+ years of experience supporting C-Level Executives.
- Advanced level of English
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and the Microsoft Office and Google suite.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Experience working with Concur is a plus.
- Experience in presentations design is a plus.