At R/GA, we design businesses and brands for a more human future. We work in an environment that embraces collaboration across all disciplines. An environment that encourages people to push beyond the boundaries of convention in pursuit of truly visionary work.
We are a creatively driven agency that helps brands to grow, innovate and have a meaningful role in culture.
As a member of R/GA you will help us to do just that. Your role is to create ideas that move culture and improve people’s lives. This is our ethos. We move culture by creating ideas that people talk about, share and influence popular culture. We improve people’s lives by creating experiences that have a positive impact on people’s daily lives, in big or small ways.
As a Senior Product Designer you’ll create meaningful and memorable experiences that engage and empower people in their everyday lives. You’ll work at the intersection between Visual Design and Experience Design teams creating digital products for a more human future. You’ll know how a product should look, feel and work, and understand what people need and want in the digital space and in real life.
We work in an environment that embraces collaboration across all disciplines. An environment that encourages people to push beyond the boundaries of convention in pursuit of truly visionary work.
You’ll work side-by-side with the industry’s brightest minds and contribute to projects for the world’s top brands while receiving mentorship, training, and experience on accounts that push boundaries and set new standards.
On Any Given Day You Might Be
- Working autonomously with developers in design sprints to create top class digital experiences an visual outcomes
- Assessing the competitive landscape while understanding patterns and trends
- Execute top quality design work in line with agency standards;
- Manage the quality of design throughout all phases of a project;
- Participate constructively in inter-department and cross-service line communications;
- Craft actionable direction for other designers;
- Present confidently and professionally to clients and internal teams, including executives;
- Execution responsibility for all UX/UI design tasks;
- Translate concepts into user flows and wireframes that lead to intuitive, accessible and simple experiences, thinking about the product as a whole.
You’d Be The Right Fit If You
- Are curious and look beyond the immediate ask to dream up innovative solutions.
- Have experience working with development teams
- Have a positive attitude that fosters team camaraderie and who believe that greatness can happen only when people with different skills and perspectives work together.
- Persevere despite obstacles and have the ability to adapt on the fly.
- Are a team player that values collaboration. We work best when we work together, so you’ll be expected to function seamlessly in a team filled with other designers, copywriters, producers, and clients.
- Is a design fundamentalist that knows the rules, but knows how to bend and break them to create innovative solutions
- Embraces challenges and new methods of thinking
- Simultaneously thinks about the big picture and the micro-level details
- Has a strong portfolio demonstrating contemporary craft with a focus on interface design
- Curious, proactive and a quick learner
- 6+ years of experience as a Interaction/ UI designer/Product designer
- Exceptional design aesthetics and craft
- Ability to work autonomously, with a strong attention to detail and ability to problem solve
- Experience designing, building and iterating design systems
- Experience working in agile/scrum feature/product teams
- Experience working with developers
- Knowledge of what good design systems look like while being able to zoom out and see the broader picture that connects the dots to create a cohesive overall experience
- Proficient and fluent in UI tools for design, presentation and prototyping including Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Miro, Keynote and Google Docs.
- Ability to communicate with grace and stay calm under pressure.
- Passion for innovation and craft as well as experimentation with technology.
- Point of view on specific areas of interest within design, industry trends or sectors and confidence in promoting them both internally and externally from the agency channels.
- Experience building end-to-end apps/websites
- Good understanding and experience with responsive design
- Technical design experience, inc. building out, annotating and providing comprehensive documentation for technical handover
- Good grasp of WCAG (accessibility)
- Ability to identify new opportunities and suggest improvements to the digital ecosystem
- Agency/studio experience
- Skills in motion design, art direction, prototyping or illustration
- Understanding of HTML/CSS
No-matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with (please do tell us your pronouns), you're welcome at R/GA. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any interview process, please do let us know.