R/GA’s Talent Team approaches people strategies the way R/GA approaches work for our clients. We are creative, technology-driven, human-centered, and innovative. We make things happen. As a global company with over a dozen offices worldwide, we push our business forward, while solving challenges of scale in an ever-evolving industry. They use their expertise in the business, our people, and human behavior to ideate and execute initiatives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and results-driven environment
On any given day you might
- Drive the recruitment process from beginning to end for Freelance Roles
- Work directly with producers, finance, and office leads to understanding client engagements, SOWs, funding that drives talent needs, and understand revenue forecasts
- Have active pipelines of freelance roles for the different disciplines around the company
- Manage the recruitment process and candidate workflow through the Applicant Tracking Tool
- Coordinate and collaborate with Talent Management, Talent Acquisition Partner, and Finance department the entire process for freelance roles
- Understand assigned businesses and help determine how contingent labor can support strategic and operational objectives.
- Continually improve processes and tools that support the program, including technology.
- Drive governance and compliance to processes and policies, both within R/GA and our vendors. Minimize risk, security concerns, and cost.
- Support selection, negotiation, measurement, and management of national and international labor suppliers and agencies.
- Provide excellent customer service and proactive issue resolution for business partners. Address pain points with solutions quickly.
- Perform analytical exercises to support insight gathering and data-driven decision-making.
- Benchmark industry leaders to determine best and innovative practices.
- Understand the industry to help ensure alignment with all relevant laws, statutes, and regulations.
- Collaborate to implement an appropriate set of metrics to measure the success of programs. Based on analyses, drive continuous improvement.
- Own and manage the team's workflow, including contingent labor requests, vendor onboarding/off boarding, audit activities, business training, invoicing, and reporting.
- Support the Talent Team with reporting
The ideal person
- Demonstrated ability to build trust and confidence at multiple levels in an organization
- Has strong communication skills, including written, verbal and interpersonal communications
- Has advanced organizational skills
- Can easily adapt to quickly change priorities and work well under pressure
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of human resource/business partnering experience.
- English Advance
- Experience with SAP is a Bonus