Within the R/GA Strategy department, the Community Management team tracks trends in technology and consumer behavior to find opportunities, and cultivate the social media presence for our clients. They concept, create, and present strategies and integrated marketing campaigns that support the brand’s overall goals, and are always on the lookout for new ways to connect with consumers.
In this role, you’ll act as the voice of our client on the Internet. Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Community Manager at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Create and maintain Content Calendars for all social communities, including writing Tweets and other social posts, and managing image and video assets
- Interact with users to foster a positive community experience
- Utilize social media management tools like Sprinklr and TweetDeck to respond to user comments and posts
- Partner with our clients and guide them on social and content best practices
- Work with the larger R/GA strategy team to create overarching brand and social strategies for our client
- Aid our Marketing Sciences team to understand what is driving brand sentiment and how the community is feeling
- Work with the integrated account team and clients to manage crisis issues
- Enforce Social Media Guidelines and monitor user content across key social channels like Reddit, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and more.
The Ideal Person
- Lives and breathes social media and actively participates in various activities, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc.
- Understands how popular social networks work inside and out, including their functionality and design
- Loves details and pay extra attention to the fine print
- 1+ years’ experience managing social media platforms or communities for a brand in-house or at an agency
- Agency experience is a plus
- Experience publishing for brands and responding to fan comments and questions across Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and other platforms
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills