Our Producers manage projects from beginning to end. They're problem solvers that know every detail of any given project and serve as the ‘go-to’ for both clients and the R/GA team. They know what to expect, what to do next, and where they need to be at all times.
This Producer will be a full-time supporting producer to a senior producer for the multi-million dollar Digital Brand Identity retainer, helping lead a team of 12+, managing 3-4 projects at a time. This producer will function as the point-person for all things Brand Governance, Training, Brand tools and resources. The role will be largely autonomous, outside of the positions that would be in collaboration with an SP.
Projects within their management and/or support range from brand governance: overseeing a systematic workflow of intaking, reviewing, scoring, and compiling data on visual materials before go-to-market, to visual identity system content creation (iconography, guidelines), to web maintenance projects for the governance tools. Our KPIs are dependent on our ability to utilize the analytics-driven Compliance experience (tool management, reporting) to recommend and create brand strategy opportunities through analysis of brand health metrics.
The role will provide the opportunity to hone production and client service craft in an autonomous environment on a program that is primarily in maintenance mode. The role includes partnership with a Management Supervisor.
Our deliverables for Verizon are categorized into 3 pillars (Brand Strategy & Development + Brand Tools & Training + Brand Governance & Compliance). All supported throughout by Systematic Design and Tech Platforms tailored to the client’s business needs and audiences.
This producer will work on systematic brand projects, with focus on analytics.
- Governance and reporting:
- We are the leaders of the Verizon governance (brand compliance) process. We intake up to 1500 submissions a quarter, with creative work from every business unit, and every type of deliverable.
- Producer will be managing the compliance/ governance process, handling team and client comms
- Leading team of 4 FT creatives dedicated to Governance (viz + copy)
- Bi-weekly reporting through management of the Tableau reporting tool
- Strategy: Identification of opportunities within the compliance learnings to expand the guidelines and training content
- Governance (Workfront)
- Site maintenance for the governance intake tool
- Integration support for the AI tool (Google cloud)
- Iconography & brand asset development
- Ad-hoc briefed requests from Verizon Brand to create branded assets/ and icons in the Verizon style that we have established.
- Templates and Tools
- Creation of prioritized templates using Canva
- Training sessions
- We train thousands of Verizon and agency partners a year through webinars and creation of training content.
- Management of training content
- Guidelines + Brand development
- Expanding the Verizon brand guidelines by identifying gaps in the system, and strategic opportunities to educate users further
- Connecting the dots between compliance process and guidelines workstream
- Management of one Brand fidelity project with Pentagram to identify how to expand brand identity: I.E. introduction of new / new use of secondary colors, a new illustration style, language of motion etc.
- Verizon’s Brand Portal site enhancements:
- Site maintenance and updates to CMS with partner agency
- Vendor and agency mgmt
- Team of 5 (creative + tech, strategy)