Our Production team of 150+ is committed to bringing great work to life. They oversee our projects from beginning to end, and balance financial and delivery success, while helping navigate our teams and clients towards those goals. They are collaborators and team leaders who bring people together and who inspire their team members with their solution-oriented approach.
Our Producers are business leaders overseeing programs of work. They’re problem solvers that know every detail of any given project and serve as the ‘go-to’ for both clients and the R/GA team. They know what to expect, what to do next, and where they need to be at all times.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be an Executive Producer at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Provide overall account leadership, developing executive level relationships and overseeing all producers and teams
- Oversee multi-million dollar client relationships and manage account growth, staffing, and client satisfaction
- Prioritize all deliverables and projects in the pipeline and ensure quality of work meets agency standards and client objectives
- Manage account financial health, account P&L by negotiating statements of work, oversee financials across producers’ projects, ensuring work is delivered on budget and clients are invoiced correctly
- Lead, mentor, and manage a team of Producers and Senior Producers
The ideal person
- Has a successful track record of developing strong relationships with Fortune 500 clients
- Can manage large interdisciplinary teams of more than 15 people
- Has proven experience managing multi-million dollar accounts
- Is an expert contract negotiator with clients and partners
- Is a natural leader with excellent communication skills. You must be able to command and lead a room.
- Has a deep understanding of project management, workflow and infrastructure
- Experience in end-to-end digital projects from strategy through execution
- 7+ years’ experience in Production / Project Management or directly related experience