R/GA is looking for a Junior Visual designer to join our CRM team. Our Designers are makers and storytellers that use design to bring ideas to life. There design fundamentalists, but approach projects with a systems and stories mindset. They identify user needs, interpret client challenges, create innovative concepts and define visual language.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Designer at R/GA:
- Not just a stellar designer but a team player looking to take the next step in your career.
- You are confident working with clients and other disciplines to create work that hasn’t been done before.
- A world-class designer with impeccable craft and flair, comfortably and consistently superb in your execution across a range of visual styles and mediums.
- Able to define creative concepts around systematic thinking, story-telling and campaign thinking, always with a view to how these resonate with youth culture.
- Proactive and positive in your approach to the work and the team around you.
- A collaborator. You will collaborate closely with our strategy, design, production and creative teams to ensure innovative outcomes.
- Hungry to continue improving your craft and fast-track your career.
- Interested in more than design. You understand how to create work that resonates in youth culture and beyond.
- A natural communicator: you are confident and articulate expressing yourself in verbal and written form.
On any given day you might:
- Create designs oriented to CRM communication to reach specific segments of customers based around campaigns and launches. Work with Social Media platforms, emailing, banners and all kind of CRM communications and specs.
- Work with different phases and launches at the same time.
- Help to evolve these communications to experiences that continually help drive brand love and loyalty while supporting marketing and business objectives and priorities.
- Contribute to the creation and definition of flexible design systems and visual languages.
- Define art direction and evolve existing visual centers and guidelines.
- Work closely with Creative Director to push the design craft and execute the creative vision.
Our ideal person:
- Has an equal mix of conceptual thinking and design craft.
- Is able to work across more than one project and effectively manage their time.
- Has a sharp eye for design and excellent attention to detail and CRM specs.
- Has a proven track record in both CRM and campaign work.
- Has an active creative and cultural life.
- 1+ years agency or similar experience
- Experience on CRM creative communication
- Advanced command of Mac OSX, Adobe Creative Suite, Figma and Keynote
- Advanced level of English