Media at R/GA is focused on unlocking and powering up innovative creative opportunities through platforms, ad tech, and media partnerships. Whether helping brands connect to the entire customer ecosystem, or creating go to market activations in a human way, we are always focused on engineering media as a canvas for creativity.
We house an integrated media planning and buying team, Connections team built to serve all aspects of comms and experience strategy, and Influence team focused on social expertise and influencer execution.
As a Media Strategist you will build and execute campaigns across Paid Social, Search, and Programmatic channels, being responsible for spending the media budget, reporting and optimizing campaigns. If you are analytical, curious, detail oriented and want to develop your career in digital marketing, R/GA has a place for you.
You will join a growing team for a new billion dollar client focused on the next generation of personal wellness and innovative digital health solutions. R/GA is a creatively driven company that integrates media and technology to make a positive impact on the world, and our mission is to design businesses and brands for a more human future. We believe there is no category more important, or in need of a more human future than health.
With the massive acceleration of the digital health space and the flood of new wellness brands, it’s become a very confusing landscape for consumers. As part of this team you will have the unique opportunity to help solve that, and innovate in the health space for our client.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Media Strategist at R/GA:
On any given day you might:
- Manage large scale, complex paid media campaigns across Search, Social, and Display channels
- Be responsible for campaign implementation, optimization and reporting
- Execute marketing campaigns using third party campaign management platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Ads and Business Manager.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and understanding of KPI's for online/digital media
- Help translate data into actionable insight relevant to sales and operational objectives, and master understanding of reported metrics and what they mean
- Deliver daily budget pacing docs and help provide optimization recommendations
- Manage multiple projects, drive hard to completion, and deliver effective results
- Work closely with your manager/team to identify industry changes and translate those into actionable recommendations for clients
- Manage multiple relationships, develop and maintain a strong rapport with team members and media industry partners
The Ideal person:
- Is a passionate, entrepreneurial self-starter who loves marketing, media and technology
- Understands the DTC and e-commerce space, and can demonstrate ability to build performance media plans to drive revenue and customer acquisition
- Has strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment
- Outgoing and sociable; willing to wear many hats and work on projects of all types
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with an eye for detail
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree and a proficient level of english
- 2+ years of related experience ideally at an integrated media and creative agency or in a DTC focused brand environment
- Digital media planning experience covering display, video, social, search and mobile media
- Experience in proven optimization techniques, and bid management skills in one or more of the following channels: PPC, Display or Paid Social.
- Working knowledge of Prisma (MediaOcean) or other media billing platforms, and knowledge of media billing and media reconciliation workflows a plus