Media at R/GA is focused on unlocking and powering up innovative creative opportunities through platforms, ad tech, and media partnerships. Whether helping brands connect to the entire customer ecosystem, or creating go to market activations in a human way, we are always focused on engineering media as a canvas for creativity.
We house an integrated media planning and buying team, Connections team built to serve all aspects of comms and experience strategy, and Influence team focused on social expertise and influencer execution.
As a Senior Media Strategist, you will be part of a growing team for a new billion dollar client focused on the next generation of personal wellness and innovative digital health solutions. R/GA is a creatively driven company that integrates media and technology to make a positive impact on the world, and our mission is to design businesses and brands for a more human future. We believe there is no category more important, or in need of a more human future than health.
With the massive acceleration of the digital health space and the flood of new wellness brands, it’s become a very confusing landscape for consumers. In this role you will have the unique opportunity to help solve that, and innovate in the health space for our client.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be an Media Strategist (SEM SPECIALIST) at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Manage large scale, complex paid media campaigns across Paid Search: ensure pacing according to defined budget, track, implement, forecast, compile, optimize and report on ongoing paid campaigns across SEM platforms such as Google Ads, Bing, Business manager, etc.
- Contribute to and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, ad copy development, campaign structuring, display network and other areas of paid search to meet client goals.
- Aid in the development of cross-channel (digital and non-digital) media strategy/media plans, including partner RFPs and all biddable platforms
- Monitor industry changes that impact the SEM space and translate those into actionable recommendations
- Partner with Marketing Sciences and Media team to help inform measurement planning, campaign analysis, and reporting
- Work closely with media team leads to build media strategy and plan presentations for clients
- Manage multiple projects, drive hard to completion with strong project management skills and organization
The Ideal person:
- Has strong expertise in Paid Search: fluent in account strategy and structure development, campaign implementation, optimizations and analysis. Past experience in Shopping campaigns, 3rd party feed management tools and business rule recommendations
- Is a passionate, entrepreneurial self-starter who loves marketing, media and technology
- Has strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment
- Outgoing and sociable; willing to wear many hats and work on projects of all types
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with an eye for detail
What You Bring:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3+ years of related experience in a digital environment and a proficient level of english.
- Must have Direct Response experience - full comprehension of business goals and DR best practices; past experience and deep understanding of the e-comm environment
- Experience in proven optimization techniques, and bid management skills in one or more of the following channels: PPC, Display or Paid Social.
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and Google suite of applications
- Professional experience in advertising or media, either in an agency, brand, or media publisher/platform
- Working knowledge of Prisma (MediaOcean) or other media billing platforms, and knowledge of media billing and media reconciliation workflows a plus