Senior Digital Producer, Sydney
At R/GA, we design businesses and brands for a more human future. We work in an environment that embraces collaboration across all disciplines. An environment that encourages people to push beyond the boundaries of convention in pursuit of truly visionary work.
Our Producers manage projects from beginning to end. They’re problem solvers that know every detail of any given project. They know what to expect, what to do next, and understand high quality craft. Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Senior Producer at R/GA:
On any given day you might
● Write project approaches, scopes of work, track the financials on a project.
● Ensure all deliverables are of the highest quality, leading the detail in multiple executions.
● Motivate and lead a team, communicating with internal stakeholders where necessary.
● Identify how to deliver the best creative without jeopardizing schedule or budget.
● Over communicating, where ever possible to ensure all parties are on the same page
● Assist with developing new business opportunities.
● Liaise and build a network of makers and creators.
● Onboard and work with freelance and production partners, both locally and around the globe. ● Work closely with the Client and leadership team.
The ideal person
● Knows how to scope large engagements and develop project plans across multiple channels.
● Has experience managing multiple jobs and interdisciplinary project teams.
● Has a successful track record of managing large scale budgets, and is resourceful with small ones.
● Has produced a variety of formats and is comfortable adapting to new technologies
● Wants to see good work go through the agency from concept to completion
● Can think on their feet, solutionize, conceptualise, visualise and most importantly realise productions - you're the one who brings it to life.
● Has experience jugging creative campaigns and executions across a variety of touchpoints, platforms and channels.
● You’re a bit of a hustler & your negotiation skills are top notch.
● You understand money is not to be wasted, and manage it effectively.
● Great team player and collaborator, can have a laugh.
● Most importantly - you have an excellent work ethic - if you say you’ll do something, you mean it and make it happen.
● 5+ years’ experience as an interactive producer or directly related experience
● Passion and technical knowledge
● Positive resilience and good vibes
● A want to get under the hood of how things work - and how to make them better ● Desire to learn and work with the best