As an Associate Talent Sourcer you'll search, find and attract the best talent to join our company. You will be part of a dynamic and motivated Global Sourcing hub based in Buenos Aires that covers and leads sourcing activities related to senior and strategic profiles for our different offices across the globe and Buenos Aires.
As part of the sourcing team, you will create robust sourcing strategies for specific recruitments, connect and network with passive candidates and build up insights on external talent pools and the competitive talent landscape.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- Design, drive and implement sourcing strategies for defined roles by collaborating with the responsible Talent Acquisition members and regional/local HR team members.
- Actively source through various market channels e.g., LinkedIn, industry forums, award shows, etc. to proactively identify, network and build relationship with key industry players.
Be a Talent Hunter:
- Work with the talent pipeline owners to understand the skill sets and appropriate backgrounds of our most critical target groups.
- Drive market research, company profiling, mapping and identifying candidates for both candidate pipelines and live searches.
- Qualify candidates for current openings through the utilization of qualification and pre-screening tools.
- Own the tracking and consolidation of candidate data and ensure accuracy of data across our ATS Greenhouse and other sourcing platforms (e.g., LinkedIn).
Act as a sourcing and brand champion:
- Act as a sourcing expert for direct sourcing within Talent Acquisition for selected business areas/target groups with the support Recruitment team.
- Manage and report on talent pipelining progress and sourcing channel metrics and KPIs.
- Learn and share competitive intelligence with the Recruiting team and other business segments.
- Ensures a great and on-brand candidate experience for both active and passive candidates and for referrals.
- Experience of working and sourcing candidates internationally preferably within/for a global organization.
- 2/4 years of sourcing experience, acquired in either in-house sourcing, or RPO/on-site sourcing management for client roles (including high degree of stakeholder and HR interaction), or working as a researcher with a headhunter/recruitment agency.
- Good track record and conversion rate of identified talent to successful placements.
- High level of candidate care and interaction, comfortable in talking to candidates, recruiters, and business leaders.
- Expert with use of Boolean logic, LinkedIn, ATS and other recruitment tools to identify and engage with top talent.
- Results oriented.
- Fluency in English is necessary and Portuguese is a plus.