Data & Mkt Sciences Sr. Data Analyst
We’re looking for Data experts who are excited to work on transformational experiences for some of the world’s top brands at our Buenos Aires Office.
You will be working in cross-functional teams alongside designers, developers, strategists, and other data specialists to create innovative solutions and bring ideas to life.
We are a team of Data Geeks,
We are obsessed with measuring correctly,
We are delighted integrating scattered Data sources,
We are excited finding a precise predictive model,
We fall in love with sexy Data visualizations.
We aim to create and deliver value through Data.
Less gut-feeling, more informed decisions.
Less Big Data, more Big Insights,
Fewer promises, more results.
We are here to build a more human future, through the power of Data.
Come join us!
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Senior Data Analyst on the Data & Marketing Sciences team at R/GA:
On any given day you might be:
- Extracting insights from scattered data sources to help develop communication strategies, Go to market plans, and brand identity design (i.e. desk research, surveys, 1st party data analysis, industry reports, etc…).
- Leveraging specialized tools to uncover customer truths and define target audiences (i.e. GWI, Simmons, TGI, and others…).
- Exploring cultural insights & trends to support brand and campaign strategies (social listening, google trends, industry reports, etc…).
- Developing and executing data strategies, measurement frameworks, and reporting for campaigns, websites, social media, CRM, and any other given platform.
- Helping clients in the journey to adopt the latest tools, technologies, and methodologies of the MarTech industry (MTA, attribution, A/B testing, Incrementality, brand lift studies, etc…).
- Using analytics tools to support UX in identifying pain points and opportunities in any given experience (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Hotjar, Optimizely, etc…).
- Translate data into insights and actionable recommendations through compelling presentations and data visualizations (storytelling, Google Slides, Viz tools like Tableau or Google Data Studio, etc…).
The ideal person
- Is considered to be half strategist, half analyst.
- Loves data and has strong analytical skills.
- Is highly motivated to unveil insights in the data where no one sees value.
- Is a proactive and resourceful problem solver.
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills (in English).
- Enjoys working and collaborating with cross-functional teams in different parts of the world.
- Is a creative thinker that can contribute with ideas and solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in a related role (working with data and strategy, developing insights, and articulating data-driven approaches to problem-solving/strategy).
- Involvement in paid and owned media strategies (social media, websites, paid media, CRM, and other own media channels).
- Participation in measurement strategies for different digital platforms and experiences.
- Strong experience in ad-hoc reporting using several data sources.
- Experience with audience, social listening, or research tools (Brandwatch, Netbase, Affinio, Sprinklr, GWI, Simmons, TGI, or similar).
- Excellent spreadsheets capabilities (MS Excel, Google Sheets).
- Basic statistical knowledge.
- A Bachelor’s degree in economics, marketing, advertising, communications, business, social sciences, or related.