Exceptional work begins with exceptionally talented people. Our Recruitment team is responsible for finding these people. That means using both traditional and non-traditional methods to find and engage candidates who are the best at what they do.
The Senior Recruiter/Senior Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for providing the highest quality of recruiting capabilities to hiring managers, ensuring that open roles are filled efficiently across Production, Media, Strategy, Client Services and Marketing Sciences. You will partner closely with leadership for our Austin, California and Portland offices. This individual owns full lifecycle recruiting and maintains excellent relations with our hiring managers, candidates, and the creative talent market.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Manage business recruiting needs with talent management and hiring managers, meeting regularly with them to understand and identify staffing needs and business shifts across multiple offices and US time zones.
- Starting from an initial job briefing, partner with leadership to identify key requirements for each role and collaborate on improving position descriptions to reflect business objectives.
- Develop a network and pipeline of qualified candidates across Production, Media, Strategy, Client Services and Marketing Sciences in advance of staffing needs through various sourcing techniques.
- Passively source candidates and review applicants on open roles, screening for appropriate skills, identifying areas of potential, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Manage the entire recruitment process through our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse, for candidates from phone screen to offer stage, while working with the Talent Acquisition Coordinators on scheduling.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on searches and all candidates in play and to provide status reports to Director, Talent Acquisition, hiring managers and discipline leads on a regular basis.
- Create and foster relationships with colleagues, talent, and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates.
- Drive strategies in partnership with the TA Operations Team to ensure ED&I is a priority in keeping our pipelines and recruiting sources diverse.
The ideal person
- Is passionate about the creative industry with a genuine interest in following creative awards and industry trends through Adweek, Ad Age etc.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities in a fast paced, team based environment while being flexible and adaptable to quickly changing priorities.
- Is able to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Has strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Can quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
- 5+ years’ recruiting experience in advertising, staffing or related fields focused on Production, Media, Strategy, Client Services and Marketing Sciences.
- Excellent project management, writing, and verbal communication skills.
- In-depth experience using an Applicant Tracking System, LinkedIn Recruiter and various sourcing platforms.
- Experience and knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, and relationship management.
- Can manage offer package negotiations and influence up to an executive level.
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, personal organization and the ability to recruit for a broad range of positions and locations.
- Experience using sourcing methodologies such as Boolean and X-Ray searching to find top talent across different platforms i.e., LinkedIn, Indeed, Working Not Working, Google, Social Media etc.
- If you have experience using Greenhouse or Lever Applicant Tracking Systems.
- If you have prior experience working as a producer, account manager, strategist or related business field.
- If you have experience working across multiple offices in two different time zones.
- If you have an existing network of candidates.