Our Social Strategist tracks trends in technology and consumer behavior to identify opportunities, and cultivate the social media presence for our clients. They concept, create, and present strategies and integrated marketing campaigns that support the brand’s overall goals, and are always on the lookout for new ways to connect with consumers
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Social Strategist at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Work with leadership across departments to develop and sell social strategies to existing, and prospective clients.
- Develop R/GA’s POV regarding social design, social computing, and social media campaigns
- Collaborate with creative teams to concept and develop client‐facing presentations that deliver on stated goals
- Work with the Media Connections team to ensure paid media strategies are effectively integrated into each initiative
- Develop cross‐channel editorial calendars
- Identify social media opportunities and turn those opportunities into new business
- Serve as a social media expert within the company, educating the team on innovative ways to grow client business via social media
The ideal person
- 3+ years’ experience in enterprise‐level brand social strategy across all relevant social channels and platforms. Bonus points if you have your Master’s degree (not required).
- An undergraduate degree in communications, marketing advertising, public relations, media studies, or
- Has a deep knowledge of social media measurement and publishing platforms, such as Sprinklr, Piqora, Brandwatch, Crimson Hexagon, Percolate, and Iconosquare
- Can work in a multi‐discipline collaborative environment
- Brings an unwavering desire to drive Social media innovation
- Social Insurances
- Group Life Insurance
- Private‐own Benefit membership
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Free online group Japanese/English lesson
- Holiday: Saturday, Sunday, National holidays
- Year End Holiday: December 30 – January 4
- Paid Annual Leave: 15 days for the first year
- 5 Summer Days
- 5 Sick Leaves
Remote / Hybrid Options
At R/GA Tokyo we’ve been working remotely for the past year, and fully embraced our ‘you do you’ philosophy. We’re planning gradually opening up our office space in Ebisu‐nishi, Shibuya, and exploring what our hybrid working environment will look like, which may include some requirements to work from the office. We’re also embracing and appreciating the potential fully remote working can offer our people, as well as the business ‐ we’d love to hear about your home working experience and what your expectations are.
No‐matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with (please do tell us your pronouns), you're welcome at R/GA. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any interview process, please do let us know!