Exceptional work begins with exceptionally talented people. Our Talent Acquisition team is responsible for finding these people. That means using both traditional and non-traditional methods to find and engage candidates who are the best at what they do.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner for the On-Demand team, you are responsible for hiring freelancers across the US with a focus on our Austin, California and Portland offices. The Sr. TAP will manage a high volume of quick turn requests while providing the highest quality of recruiting capabilities to hiring managers and ensuring a positive candidate experience. You will fill roles efficiently across multiple disciplines, partner closely with hiring teams to understand the roles, own full lifecycle recruiting and maintain strong relations with hiring managers, candidates and the freelance talent market.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Manage freelance recruiting needs alongside talent management and hiring managers, meeting regularly to understand and identify staffing needs and business shifts across the US.
- Source, qualify, and interview candidates across creative, business and content studio departments for both short and long term freelance projects.
- Start from an initial job briefing, partner with hiring managers to identify key requirements for each role and collaborate on improving position descriptions to reflect business objectives.
- Drive the freelance recruitment process from beginning to end, i.e. onboard new hires, address payroll questions/discrepancies, ensure timesheets are approved for payment each week and collect feedback at the end of a project.
- Utilize the Applicant Tracking System to manage recruitment process and candidate workflow on a daily basis
- Provide status reports to On-Demand Team Lead and hiring managers on a weekly basis
- Collaborate with our 3rd party pay rolling company to ensure proper classifications & compliance are met for all freelance hires
- Help drive strategies in partnership with the TA Operations Team to ensure ED&I is a priority in keeping our pipelines and recruiting sources diverse.
- Develop a network and pipeline of qualified candidates across multiple disciplines in advance of staffing needs through various sourcing techniques.
The ideal person
- Works with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment.
- Is an expert communicator with great interpersonal skills.
- Is incredibly detail oriented and organized.
- Is passionate about the creative industry and creating a more human future.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities in a fast paced, team based environment while being flexible and adaptable to quickly changing priorities.
- Is able to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Can quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
- 5+ years’ recruiting experience, with at least 3 years focused on high volume freelance hiring.
- Previous experience in advertising, a staffing agency or creative department hiring for at least 3 of the following disciplines; Art Direction, Copywriting, Visual Design, Experience Design, Project Management, Strategy, Media and/or Content Production.
- Excellent project management, writing, and verbal communication skills.
- In-depth experience with using an Applicant Tracking System, LinkedIn Recruiter and various sourcing platforms.
- Experience and knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, and relationship management.
- Can manage offer package negotiations and influence up to an executive level.
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, personal organization and the ability to recruit for a broad range of positions and locations.
- Experience using sourcing methodologies such as Boolean and X-Ray searching to find top talent across different platforms i.e., LinkedIn, Indeed, Working Not Working, Google, Social Media etc.
- If you have experience using Greenhouse or Lever Applicant Tracking Systems.
- If you have experience working across multiple offices in two different time zones.
- If you have an existing network of freelance talent on the West Coast.